The Wheel Group (TWG) – Limited Warranty
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein below, TWG offers the Limited Warranty as follows:
TWG warrants that wheels manufactured by them (“Products”) will be free from structural failure for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the Product. This Limited Warranty excludes all products manufactured under IONBILT, which carry a sixty (60) month structural failure warranty from the original date of purchase.
TWG further warrants to the original purchaser that: (1) the Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of retail purchase; (2) painting defects are limited to a twelve (12) month period from the date of purchase; (3) PVD plating defects are limited to a 24 month period from the date of purchase; and (4) chrome plating defects are limited to a 36 month period from the date of purchase. Surface rust, pitting or discoloration, which are direct results of improper maintenance, are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
TWG’s sole and exclusive obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair or replace at TWG’s sole discretion, without charge, any Product that does not conform as warranted herein and is returned with a copy of the original sales receipt or satisfactory evidence of date of purchase to the dealer from whom the Product was originally purchased or to TWG. Such repair shall not include incidental charges such as removal, installation or shipping. In no event shall TWG be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages. Wheels replaced under warranty will be covered for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty in place for that specific Product at that time.
This Limited Warranty is Void if:
[a] Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance; refer to Recommended Wheel Care Instructions below for correct wheel maintenance.
[b] Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of road conditions or an accident.
[c] Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or willful abuse,
[d] Damage occurs due to neglect or adverse weather conditions.
[e] The wheels have been altered or repaired other than by TWG or installed on customized vehicles (i.e., non-original equipment, or non-OEM parts).
[f] Damage resulted from improper mounting, excessive vehicle loads, and/or incorrect tire sizes.
This limited warranty is the express warranty given by TWG and is in lieu of all other warranties, whether written or oral.
This Limited Warranty expires upon transfer of title of any TWG Products by the original retail purchaser.
The Products are not designed to be mounted with any accessories or adapters other than those supplied or approved by TWG and any damage caused by any such other accessories or adapters is not covered by this warranty.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, TWG GIVES NO WARRANTIES HEREUNDER ON THE PRODUCTS AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OTHERWISE ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Disclaimed Liability. In no event will TWG be liable to any purchaser arising out of any claim, demand, suit, action, allegation, or any other proceeding involving Products that have been altered or repaired other than by TWG or installed on customized vehicles (i.e., non-OEM vehicles).
Recommended Wheel Care Instructions
- Wheels should be cleaned by hand regularly to remove contaminants like road grime, salt, ice/snow melting chemical, dirt, and brake dust.
- Automatic spray and touch free car washes do not completely remove contaminants and can cause harm to the finish; hand washing is highly recommended.
- Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your wheels; it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product.
- Avoid using automatic car washes as the cleaning agents and brushes used to clean tires can damage the wheel surface.
- Never wash your wheels when they are still hot from driving. Do not attempt to cool hot wheels with water as this may cause damage to the finish and can warp the brake rotors and/or drums.
- For PVD and Chrome plated wheels, clean by applying a simple cleaning solution such as mild dish soap and water, and then dry with a soft cloth. For Chrome finish, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel seal to help prevent surface corrosion.