The Wheel Group (TWG) – Limited Warranty
TWG warrants that wheels manufactured by them will be free from structural failure as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. This excludes all products manufactured under IONBILT, these carry a 60 month structural failure warranty from the original date of purchase.
TWG further warrants to the original purchaser that these products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of 12 months from the date of retail purchase. Painting defects are limited to a 12 month period from the date of purchase. Chrome plating defects are limited to a 36 month period from the date of purchase. Surface rust, pitting or discoloration is a direct result of improper maintenance and is not covered by this warranty.
TWG’s sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at TWG’s sole discretion, without charge, any product that does not conform to this above warranty and is returned with a copy of the original sales receipt or satisfactory evidence of date of purchase, to the dealer whom the product was originally purchased or to TWG. Such repair shall not include incidental charges such as removal, installation or shipping. In no event shall TWG be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages.
Wheels replaced under warranty will be covered for the duration of said warranty from the original date of purchase only.
This Warranty is Void if:
[a] Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance, refer to Wheel Care Instructions below for correct wheel maintenance
[b] Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of road conditions or an accident
[c] Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or willful abuse
[d] Damage occurs due to neglect or adverse weather conditions
[e] The wheels have been altered or repaired
[f] Improper mounting, excessive vehicle loads, and incorrect tire sizes
This limited warranty is the express warranty given by TWG and in lieu of other warranties, whether written or oral. All implied warranties, including, without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
The warranty expires upon transfer of title of any TWG products by the original retail purchaser.
The above named products are not designed to be mounted with any accessories or adapters, etc., other than those supplied or approved by TWG and any damage caused by any such other accessories or adapters is not covered by this warranty.
- Wheels should be cleaned by hand regularly to remove contaminants like road grime, salt, ice/snow melting chemical, dirt, and brake dust.
- Automatic spray and touch free car washes do not completely remove contaminants, these can cause harm to the finish, hand washing is highly recommended.
- Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your wheels, it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product.
- Avoid using automatic car washes, the cleaning agents and brushes used to clean tires can damage the wheel surface.
- Never wash your wheels when they are still hot from driving. Do not attempt to cool hot wheels with water, this may cause damage to the finish and can warp the brake rotors and/or drums.